| browse: mobile | android | pc hardware | firefox | fun | music | .

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Moderat - Rusty Nails

A few weeks back my bro invited me to an aphex twin gig in Bristol this march - I was like huh?  ... well uh - okay?



Up until today I had no clue what this is all about, he booked flights, rooms and bought many tickets. Then he sent me these URLs today and I'm TOTALLY BLOWN AWAY!!! Makes me think: if I can help my kids believe in only a very few things then I hope this includes:
work very hard and share - be authentic - learn to identify true beauty


Bloc weekend - the perfect teaser


vitalic - live at bloc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2dfGC1oziE

moderat - live at bloc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5w0JSVGh3E0&feature=player_embedded




describing the next song, elefanti 400 on youtube put it like this:
"when the angel of immortality apparat, and the angel of infinity
modeselektor met, a new universe arised. it is? called Moderat and one of
their planets is called rusty nails. it is just godlike"

No comments:

Post a Comment